Breed Conference 2012 DVD now available
The DVD of our 2012 Breed Conference is now available. It contains the following video presentations:
- Conference Introduction (Ian Seath & Roger Sainsbury)
- Health Responsibilities of Judges and Exhibitors (Ron James)
- Genetics for Dog Breeders (Hannah Stephenson)
- Genetics of Dachshund Coats, Colours and Patterns (Helen Geeson)
- The KarltonIndex (Philippa Robinson)
Plus, audio soundtracks for:
- Canine Epilepsy (Elsa Beltran)
- Canine Eye Diseases (Claudia Busse)
Costs are £6 inc. P&P UK and £10 inc. P& P non-UK.
To pre-order a DVD, please use the Order Form here.
You can also download all the Speakers’ Presentations here.
Tags: Health and WelfareResponses are currently closed, but you can comment below, or link to this permanent URL from your own site.