The new 247-page Dachshund Handbook is now available on Amazon:
14 leading breeders and canine author Linda Whitwam provide A-Z on caring for & training your Dachshund.
This book, part of the Canine Handbooks, Amazon’s No.1 Dog Breed Series, guides new owners step-by-step through the best methods for raising Miniature & Standard Dachshunds from Day 1 to old age.
- Where Should Puppy Sleep?
- What’s The Best Way of Crate Training a Dachshund Puppy?
- How Do I Socialise My Puppy?
- Which Training Methods Will My Dachshund Respond To?
- How Do I Stop Too Much Barking?
- How Do I Prevent Nipping & Jumping Up?
- How Long Can I Leave My Puppy For?
- How Much Exercise Do Puppies Need?
- Can I Stop My Dachshund Digging?
- How Often Should I Groom?
- How To Avoid Back Problems?
- What Makes My Dachshund Tick?
These & dozens of other questions are answered at length. There are also extensive chapters on: Health, Feeding, Behaviour, Training, Exercise, Socialisation, Grooming, The Facts of Life, Dachshund Rescue & Caring for a Senior Dachshund.
A happy, well-trained Dachshund is a wonderful addition to any household. This book helps you achieve that.
With contributions from, and recommended by, the Dachshund Breed Council Health Committee.
The Black and White print copy is available now for £10. The colour version will be available soon, priced at £20 for an introductory period.